Author Topic: How The forget Did That Happen? (Variant of WTFIT)  (Read 22279 times)

I still don't know what it is. It can be found in BL_Construct every week or two, just flying over the map.

Okay? Lol Wierd

I still don't know what it is. It can be found in BL_Construct every week or two, just flying over the map.
I SHALL LEAVE MY COMPUTER ON UNTIL I SEE IT >:V

How do you post pictures on the Frums? Im nt a newbie to BL, just to the forums.

How do you post pictures on the Frums? Im nt a newbie to BL, just to the forums.
You upload the image to an image hosting site, and get the [img] link thing and post it in your post.

Wow, that was replied to quick!  :cookieMonster: Although, do you know any image posting sites? I have some possible strange photos I'd like to share.  :cookieMonster:

Wow, that was replied to quick!  :cookieMonster: Although, do you know any image posting sites? I have some possible strange photos I'd like to share.  :cookieMonster:

Photobucket, Image Shack, Tiny Pic.

Okay, Ive tried all 3 and I still cant figure out how to paste them on BL. Please dont flame me.

Whoops, so I right click and copy the URL instead?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2z4y683.jpg
I hope this works. If it does: description is a hunter on a tank. Lol.

Fail, dammit.
Put [img] before the link and [/img] after the link.

Or, highlight the link and press the button in the post a reply thing.

So I copy the image, paste it, copy the link, paste it, then copy and paste the pic again?