Poll

Are we dead? Should we be revived?

Yes, Yes
Yes, No
No, Yes
No, No

Author Topic: ►Excel - I think we am deaded  (Read 82382 times)

Oh.

I thought he was talking about me.

Idiots like Lt. disgust me.

From my personal experience with running clans, if you have to bump it frequently then the clan isn't popular enough and probably won't make it.

That's only because one of our members is banned, another one is only in it for me, and I haven't seen the last one for a while.

I can't make a final decision until I'm able to load the save.
The pictures are not very revealing.

That's only because one of our members is banned, another one is only in it for me, and I haven't seen the last one for a while.
If there's only 4 people going to be posting frequently I think you'd find a separate forum more practical because it'll look silly if its 4 people posting over and over again...

If there's only 4 people going to be posting frequently I think you'd find a separate forum more practical because it'll look silly if its 4 people posting over and over again...
I take that as you implying we should go to the HP forums.

Night, where can I get the 2x2x2 brick? I need it for my app save so I can post pictures.

And I remember you said yes to it already.

I take that as you implying we should go to the HP forums.
Wait, they have forums?

Wait, they have forums?
Yes, on the HP website, there is a little "Forums" button in the bar at the top.
Night, where can I get the 2x2x2 brick? I need it for my app save so I can post pictures.

And I remember you said yes to it already.
Ohhh god.

I have every brickpack on RTB, pretty much.
But, I'd suggest trying the One Random Brick Pack.