Will the new character be a

locked until I continue story.
6 (60%)
 The board is too.
4 (40%)
I may discontinue this.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: A interactive story.  (Read 3790 times)

Basically, I give you the scenario, and i give you 3 to 5 options on what I should do.
-----------------------------------
Sky Blue6245 finds himself in a strange building, and wonders how he got there.

He notices there is a sheath of arrows on his back. This puzzles him further, because hes never used a bow. He decides to see whats going on outside.

He hears a very loud snapping noise and, frightened, he runs back to the weird building. All of a sudden, there is a very loud crash and both doors are blocked by bricks!

He can
 1: panic
2: find something to break it down
3: investigate the rest of the building, perhaps?

You examine the building (as 16_bit said), and find some twigs. You light a fire.

You hear the sound of wood shifting, and the barriers are gone. You see a figure that has a shocking resemblance of you., obviously, you are puzzled, and freaked out. and hes looking right at you!!

You will:
1: meet this fellow.
2: run
3: make a torch from the fire and explore
4: or, the same as option 3, but go meet the guy.

You will:
3: make a torch from the fire and explore explode

Holey cow im also wearing assasins creed decals! AUGH!

Holey cow im also wearing assasins creed decals! AUGH!

Oops.

The guy outside will be a new character. I nominate roknrollwill for his cool avatar. :3

>Sky is obviously an admin. Use a Destructo Wand to remove bricks blocking doorway.

>Sky is obviously an admin. Use a Destructo Wand to remove bricks blocking doorway.
They're already gone.

Ok, i am going to have a new character, and im not sure who it should be or what his/her name is? Can someone give me ideas?

His name should be cunt.

Ok, i am going to have a new character, and im not sure who it should be or what his/her name is? Can someone give me ideas?
peter salt