Author Topic: UV/Blacklight Tattoos  (Read 7054 times)

inb4117pagescauseopisagirl
The worst part is that this will probably really happen.

To much UV light gives skin cancer

And this is worse because its under your skin.

I believe in New Jersey it's the same. Parental approval is needed at age of 16. But my mother would never let me.
> It's bad enough that she threatens me to kick me out if I put my size 4 gauges back in. ( which I LOL at)

My mom told me I wouldn't go through with getting a tattoo because it would hurt too much. I doubt she would let me get one if it wasn't a medical alert though

And this is worse because its under your skin.
I'm assuming the ink is what responds to the UV light, therefore it wouldn't be dangerous.
If it was dangerous, it wouldn't be approved, derp.

I'm assuming the ink is what responds to the UV light, therefore it wouldn't be dangerous.
If it was dangerous, it wouldn't be approved, derp.

Get one on your snake so you never lose it

Get one on your snake so you never lose it


What if you get a love change?

What if you get a love change?

Then I'd live in a scientific laboratory and do work like a boss
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:12:53 AM by CrumpetMassacre »

Get one on your snake so you never lose it

One would have to dip his snake in numbing cream for 4 days unless he wanted to destroy his vocal cords screaming

One would have to dip his snake in numbing cream for 4 days unless he wanted to destroy his vocal cords screaming

*has some in the medicine cabinet*
>:]

Put an important password for your tattoo.

*has some in the medicine cabinet*
>:]
*backs away*
Im not going too!
put down zat cream!
serious!
help!

Put an important password for your tattoo.
I'd get something like an optical illusion. Since UV tattoos are common with ravers and stuff, when you move your arm and it has an optical illusion on it, it'll be trippy as forget. ;)

I'd get something like an optical illusion. Since UV tattoos are common with ravers and stuff, when you move your arm and it has an optical illusion on it, it'll be trippy as forget. ;)

*has had to much influence on you*