Demo Builds

Author Topic: Demo Builds  (Read 2566 times)

Well I was on my little cousins new computer and installed the Blockland Demo on hers.  Someone was using my computer so I just played on there for a little bit.
As I was searching through seeing what Demo had to offer, One of the things I notice people do a lot on blockland is Brickscape Terrain.  So I decided just to make a little Demo Terrain build

So I thought it would be fun for you guys to post YOUR demo builds, or make new ones.

That's actually not bad for a demo. Although, I'm wondering why you have grass over stone. :U

That's actually not bad for a demo. Although, I'm wondering why you have grass over stone. :U
It might be rock.
:P

Because that's how terrain looks in most Blockland servers :P
some people use brown or tan but i like the look of gray the most

It's obviously moss.

145 bricks.

145 bricks.
Doesn't look default to me.  Shouldn't demo builds be default?

The default colorset? Please elaborate. D:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:38:35 PM by EndGame »

Doesn't look default to me.  Shouldn't demo builds be default?
Demo can have add-ons.

Demo can have add-ons.
You have a point.

But regardless, I changed the coloring to the default colorset. It looks sort of warm now.

Demo can have add-ons.
I know but it just makes more sense to me for a Demo build to use features that come with the game, not ones you download :P

It could be moss, it grows wherever water is and wherever its cold (like a stone)