Advanced Zoom v1.2

Author Topic: Advanced Zoom v1.2  (Read 7130 times)

Advanced Zoom v1.2
The 'F' key not good enough?

Description
Advanced Zoom lets you zoom even longer than the default F, it lets you zoom x18. And it has much more 'right-at-the-hand' controls so you dont have to find a key on the keyboard.

Usage
Pressing your Middle Mouse Button will toggle Advanced Zoom on/off.
Rolling the mousewheel up/down will zoom out/in.

Installation
Put Script_ClientZoom.zip in your Add-Ons folder and restart Blockland if it is currently running.

Download
Download Script_ClientZoom.zip from Bauklotz's server.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:48:33 AM by Bauklotz »

Atleast it's not some freewebs crap, but a Ubuntu server located in this house.

Atleast it's not some freewebs crap, but a Ubuntu server located in this house.
no-ip is a money-hungry business.

Its opening the file for me when i download, how do i put it into a .zip and place it in add ons?

Its opening the file for me when i download, how do i put it into a .zip and place it in add ons?
"save", not "OPEN".

It isn't saving a .zip? What is the name of what it sends you?

"save", not "OPEN".
The probably with that is that as soon as i click the link it brings me to the file and opens it. Im just hitting the link.
Im saying it wont let me hit save :c

The probably with that is that as soon as i click the link it brings me to the file and opens it. Im just hitting the link.

That's weird, and shouldn't happen. I've tried downloading, and it works fine. It should open 'Script_ClientZoom.zip' and allow you to open/save/cancel.

Then you have a Computer problem

My computer is like that too.
All I do is open the file location of Blockland, then go to add ons. then, I get the file of the add on and put it in addons. yes, I drag it in.

Won't work for laptops. Make a key for laptops to use.

Snipers are going to be more deadly....

Won't work for laptops. Make a key for laptops to use.

It's possible to do that by editing the client.cs, but okay. I'll put that in schedule for v1.1.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:43:19 AM by Bauklotz »