Author Topic: Scary thread  (Read 1851 times)

I have noticed a dangerous lack of anything scary.  I want this to be solved.
Edit:  Gifs should be in links so it takes less time to load.





















































So, you you get some sleep tonight, you win.  :D


« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:52:45 PM by LaCuckooRacha »


OGABOOGAH BOOGAH! BOOO! BOOO! OOOOOO OOOOO!



What the effing eff is dis effing noise?


So far, I am disappointed.  You can do better.

Motherloving pagesretch.

It seems zombies just aren't that scary anymore. They've been replaced by fatal diseases that create zombie-like symptoms in their victims. Zombies are scarier. Say "aye" if you agree.



None of this "fatal virus" stuff as we see below.

**THESE ARE NOT ZOMBIES.**

Get ready, children.

Holy mother of Jesus, page stretch.
:C

Holy mother of Jesus, page stretch.
:C
Quick. Abandon ship!


Make sure to leave Tyler66 behind.

And remember to not use BC's system of escape, it's just a broken copy.

And remember to not use BC's system of escape, it's just a broken copy.
Yep, call something not even released broken.
You really are an stupid.