Poll

How embarrassing was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Extremely
Very
Pretty
Some
A little

Author Topic: Embarrassed?  (Read 13206 times)

I thought I was dreaming once.

When ever my mother tells this one story about me when I was a stupid silly toddler and didn't know better.
and it involves the dog..

When ever my mother tells this one story about me when I was a stupid silly toddler and didn't know better.
and it involves the dog..

The dog raped you. I bet.

my pants were backwards

The one time when i was 5, And i had this little cart thing, And i stupidly ran into the wall with it over and over creating huge ass dents in the wall.

COMIC TIEM

The one time when i was 5, And i had this little cart thing, And i stupidly ran into the wall with it over and over creating huge ass dents in the wall.

COMIC TIEM

That is the best comic ever.
Sigging.

COMIC TIEM

reading that comic destroyed thousands of my brain cells

wtf.. is there ANYTHING you do thats not ramming on that WALL?

-Wiped out on the beach
-Woke up and I was lying on the beach with 5+ people around me
-My bathing suit was around my knees.

Someone was suckin' your snake? Wat?

Also, the most embarrassing moment ever was when I was almost pissing because of this hilarious topic.

Oh, and also I fell onto this girl I liked. It was embarrassing because my mouth ran over her shirt, close to her tits. And she slapped me. Another time was I was pushed against the wall with a few others, including the same girl. -.- So I was pushed in front of her and it hurt her, including how it felt odd. I also accidently, SOMEHOW, smacked her ass. How embarrassing is that? Oh, I has no pics. Sorry. I wish I did. Cookeh Monsta