Poll

How embarrassing was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Extremely
Very
Pretty
Some
A little

Author Topic: Embarrassed?  (Read 13202 times)

reading that comic destroyed thousands of my brain cells
all of my comics do that you dumbstuff

Last year I was walking around and my pants and boxers were pulled down further than usually and this guy half pants'd me and I flashed everyone. :D

Last year I was walking around and my pants and boxers were pulled down further than usually and this guy half pants'd me and I flashed everyone. :D

Flashed? What?

Also in like 5th grade I had a bunch of water in my mouth and a friend made me laugh and caused me to start choking up water. Before I did I ran to the sink to spit it out but instead I spit it all over one of the most popular going-to-be football players in the school who everyone knows. Boy did I make a pretty big mistake. We're still friends though, it was hilarious when I did it.

Flashed? What?
Everyone saw my ass, or at least some people did.

Flashed? What?

Exhibitionism, colloquially referred to flashing, is behavior by a person that involves the exposure of private parts of their body to another person in a situation when they would not normally be exposed

Also in like 5th grade I had a bunch of water in my mouth and a friend made me laugh and caused me to start choking up water. Before I did I ran to the sink to spit it out but instead I spit it all over one of the most popular going-to-be football players in the school who everyone knows. Boy did I make a pretty big mistake. We're still friends though, it was hilarious when I did it.
Everyone saw my ass, or at least some people did.

Oh gosh.

Whats the most embarrassing moments you've had on Blockland, in a video game, or in real life? >.>

If you have embarrassing moments in a video game you seriously need to grow a pair.

If you have embarrassing moments in a video game you seriously need to grow a pair.

...of balls?

my parents, high school, and the talk, you figure it out

My shirt was backwards when I went somewhere.
And inside out.

My shirt was backwards when I went somewhere.
And inside out.

You went somewhere inside out?!

Holy Toledo!

I stuff on the rug. Then I smeared it on a pillow. Not a single forget was given that day.

I stuff on the rug. Then I smeared it on a pillow. Not a single forget was given that day.

I think you don't know what you're talking about.

Start saying something really cool and deep, but stumble on your tongue and have to repeat yourself.