Poll

Should I make a Gravity Skateboard

Yes
No

Author Topic: Basic Skateboard  (Read 40140 times)

Yey, v3! Imma bit late but whatever :D

Who would even want one we have cars that go much faster.  NOW!  GET OUT AND MAKE SOME FREAKEN GOOD ITEMS! NOT THIS CRAPPY STUFF!

Who would even want one we have cars that go much faster.  NOW!  GET OUT AND MAKE SOME FREAKEN GOOD ITEMS! NOT THIS CRAPPY STUFF!
Completely uncalled for, this is not crappy, not everything is about going fast. So go take your dumb ass somewhere else.

"NOW!  GET OUT"

I love these quotes because I can reverse them.

Uxie has the right to stay.
And you, are an idiot. Other people may enjoy not having a rocket strapped jeep with a urinating dog in it.

Lovely model, but the wheels could be a bit bigger.

May i have the map .bls file, looks neat-o

hey i know it may be impossible to do but r u able to make it grind with compatible bricks or grind like sonic.

Very nice, indeed. You should make a pack of prints to go on the skateboards top.

hey i know it may be impossible to do but r u able to make it grind with compatible bricks or grind like sonic.
What.

Uxie has the right to stay.
And you, are an idiot. Other people may enjoy not having a rocket strapped jeep with a urinating dog in it.
yea well i'm not enjoying it just my opinion dude don't get so worked up about it.

Perhaps we can do something along the lines of a long board, and mount the wheels like the Longhorn. That would be pretty cool. It would fix the wheel turning issue.....

Uxie knows the script for OnVehicleTouch! Lets demand it! :D

On topic: Adam likey, great for family RPs for teens.

yea well i'm not enjoying it just my opinion dude don't get so worked up about it.
That wasn't a opinion. That was randomly aimed flaming.

can you make a bike to  :iceCream: