Author Topic: I have the worst luck ever.  (Read 1013 times)

I used to be lucky and I think I have lost that touch which makes me some average person who always seems to come across bad things.

For one, I got caught with my friend breaking bottles outside which we barely managed to escape by cleaning it up and loving run.

Also, I remember failing Technology tests. I am somewhat ok with Tech but I had horrible grades in it. The teacher was a total douchebag. He said to come to make up some grades at lunch and when I got to the classroom, he wasn't there and made me get a D in Technology

Discuss. 

Failing tests does not mean you are unlucky, it means you're too dumb to study. Take responsibility for things instead of blaming it on "bad luck".

Tests are based on luck not intelligence?

Failing tests does not mean you are unlucky, it means you're too dumb to study. Take responsibility for things instead of blaming it on "bad luck".
I normally don't do this bad on tests. Plus they were, as other people say, was easy.

I would've gone on about MW2 stuff luck but I decided not to

Hey guys, I cheated on my girlfriend with her sister.

I HAVE SUCH BAD LUCK.

Hey guys, I cheated on my girlfriend with her sister.

I HAVE SUCH BAD LUCK.

That doesn't sound too bad. Unless she is some fat whore.

Ohmy. :c

Well, misfortune events happen to everyone. What you learn from them, however, is what matters. And even more so important is what you do with that new found wisdom. c:

For one, I got caught with my friend breaking bottles outside which we barely managed to escape by cleaning it up and loving run.
Discuss. 
First of all, why were you just breaking random bottles?
Second of all, why is that a bad thing?

I used to be lucky and I think I have lost that touch which makes me some average person who always seems to come across bad things.

Also, I remember failing Technology tests. I am somewhat ok with Tech but I had horrible grades in it. The teacher was a total douchebag. He said to come to make up some grades at lunch and when I got to the classroom, he wasn't there and made me get a D in Technology

Discuss. 
._.

I used to be able to see into the future... i can't anymore :c