Author Topic: Real neo (jealousy?!?!)  (Read 5877 times)

Real Neo was one of my friends friend on blockland i was trying to be as nice as i can and i disconnected so when i got turn on my blockland again i found this
NOTE: yes it looks painted cause it is the picture i took was to blury to read so i enlarged it and wrote teh exact text it said so...dont point out it doesnt look real cause i know i put the text there to replace the blury

you get 1 panda  :panda: 4 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: and ice cream  :iceCream: for supporting me through my "giveing my dumbass friend the chance to watch my account" delema

*clapclap*
Most unreliable drama topic EVER.

edit: of course he heard about it so he gave his account to my best friend so no need to treat him like crap when you see him oh and heres the 4th cookie i forgot  :cookie:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
*clapclap*
Most unreliable drama topic EVER.

Good job, that is indeed what I said. You know how to use quotes.

Picture looks fake, nice edit.

its actually true it actually just happened to me today (firday august 20th 1:10pm PCT)

What about my female dogs?

NOTE: yes it looks painted cause it is the picture i took was to blury to read so i enlarged it and wrote teh exact text it said so...dont point out it doesnt look real cause i know i put the text there to replace the blury

its actually true it actually just happened to me today (firday august 20th 1:10pm PCT)
Does that random weird looking image have anything to do with anything?

Your going to need to have a better screenshot next time like Fraps.

Then take a picture of the real dialogue box that is blurry, so people won't doubt you. I think they will still be able to make it out. c:

And, as you said, your friend gave away his account. That's probably why you were banned. :o

And forgot to add something, use Photobucket next time to have better pictures so people dont have to click the picture on the attachment.

believe me...стыд на вас

Now this topic is turning into stuff, your really going off-topic are you?