Author Topic: Computer Admin Rights Screwing Up Server?  (Read 574 times)

For whatever reason, I cannot start servers that actually have some semblance of ping. For a little while, I got error messages saying something like;
"Certain aspects of this program may not run." and something about Administrator privileges. I have tried using Blockland on the admin's user but it is still dead.

Anything I can do about this?

Oh, and I don't think it has anything to do with port forwarding, because other members of my family have been able to start perfectly good servers.

Dont triplepost. People will come.

For whatever reason, I cannot start servers that actually have some semblance of ping. For a little while, I got error messages saying something like;
"Certain aspects of this program may not run." and something about Administrator privileges. I have tried using Blockland on the admin's user but it is still dead.

Anything I can do about this?

Ive got a few suggestions for you.
1-Try reinstalling blockland on your admin account.
2- Get it on a different pc.
3-Email badspot to make BL Version 17 soon.

4-feel sorry for youself.
5-if you kknow a bit about computers,there is a way to get the features back with changing scripts and forcing it.

Ive got a few suggestions for you.
1-Try reinstalling blockland on your admin account.
2- Get it on a different pc.
3-Email badspot to make BL Version 17 soon.

4-feel sorry for youself.
5-if you kknow a bit about computers,there is a way to get the features back with changing scripts and forcing it.
I might try these... thanks.

Tip 6 - Don't listen to 3

Try installing to C:/Blockland/ rather than C:/Program Files/Blockland/
Try right click > Run as Administrator

Could also try disable disabling UAC

make sure it's allowed through firewall