Author Topic: Darkurupt: can dish it out but can't take it  (Read 2305 times)

I was on KILL ALLs JailRP, and I was guarding the exit. I kill dark and he calls me a hacker. Then, he says Im "camping" at the exit and to kick me. Then a massive lag spurt occurs, and he says Im making the lag. Furcigarette.

How could you tell he's a furcigarette? Do all furcigarettes nowadays call random people hackers?

Meh, I just thought of a random insult.

som1 cal mez hak0r mst drama

No, I mean he was literally asking for a drama. :/

i think you're asking for a drama

I said who wants me to drama dark? Everyone, including dark, yelled YES YES YES!!!! My only crime is vaulenteering and writing this.

I said who wants me to drama dark? Everyone, including dark, yelled YES YES YES!!!! My only crime is vaulenteering and writing this.
First off: forget you. You are in no position to be calling anyone derivative terms which make no sense.
Secondly, forget you.

Did you use furcigarette as an insult? forgettard.

Did you use furcigarette as an insult? forgettard.
Furcigarette.

No but seriously:
Screaming at Blockheads that give free admin: CHANGE YOUR NAME GET ADDONS AND FREE ADMIN IS FOR handicaps like a nagging wife, T+T point-based TDMs, jailRPs, and flaming on the forums. And  going :c, ._., and 8D.
DO NOT POST A LINK TO THE MININUKE HERE. I just want to know anyones opinion.
He's an idiot which I'd be happy to drama.

I was on KILL ALLs JailRP, and I was guarding the exit. I kill dark and he calls me a hacker. Then, he says Im "camping" at the exit and to kick me. Then a massive lag spurt occurs, and he says Im making the lag. Furcigarette.
Furcigarette.
I wish I could reach through your monitor and strangle you, child.

I wish I could reach through your monitor and strangle you, child.

Here's an example of what a furcigarette is.

Here's an example of what a furcigarette is.
so can I have a cage and an ear tag?