Poll

What's Wrong?

Bad Tire Covers
The Whole Thing Is Bad
Others (Will Post What's Wrong)

Author Topic: Compact Car V1.5  (Read 13537 times)

This is a Compact Car. It is not floating. It just looks like it in the pictures. It has covers over the wheels as an additional feature. Also because it looks weird without something to cover how it looked. And to block seeing most of the turning. I don't care if it isn't all that great of a model. But please post some uneven parts and such. I want to see them in a picture. I will remake the body of the car to get the tires to work a better way.

Pictures

Known Issues
None

Things That Might Be In V2
Better tres, still.

Download
http://download479.mediafire.com/ssfu881y07zg/17n361owz9es2eh/Vehicle_Compact_Car.zip
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:52:31 AM by Uxie »

Epic PWNAGE (and first post :D) Good job :P

Fix your pictures please.

Cant see the picture

Edit:
wait nvm, the wheel things come out to much

Cool but looks like a future car

WAY too blocky. also, the wheels bulges must be fixed before i dl.

Cant see the picture

Edit:
The Wheel Cover things stick out because the steering tires stuck out of them. I can't post it like that.

WAY too blocky. also, the wheels bulges must be fixed before i dl.
This is blockland...

Anyway, I like the van itself although the front seems to stick out a bit (maybe its just the picture).

But, do something with the wheels, I just think they are hidious being all light green and in the ground.

Oh and nice mirrors, I think that may be the first time I've seen mirror's on a blockland car (that I have noticed)

This is blockland...

Anyway, I like the van itself although the front seems to stick out a bit (maybe its just the picture).

But, do something with the wheels, I just think they are hidious being all light green and in the ground.

Oh and nice mirrors, I think that may be the first time I've seen mirror's on a blockland car (that I have noticed)
It's paintable. I think the Lighter colors on the tires look nice. I'm going to fix the covers on the tires that stick out. Most likely today.

Yes i do agree to that, they are only supposed to come out a little bit.

Wheels fixed. Testing and almost ready for V1.5.

model needs some work otherwise pretty good, is it one of your firsts?

Second Model Released in Add-Ons.