Poll

Quality of topic:

Author Topic: HEADSHOOOT: The craziest kills you've made on BL! *New poll*  (Read 23542 times)

i was in a fort war and i had the old school rifle,it like 10 bricks away i cant see him but i jumped and shot i see a boom of blood and i look and the chat and i see that i shot him in the head.
it was my 1#20-brick kill with a sniper rifle

20- means with in 20 bricks

i was in a fort war and i had the old school rifle,it like 10 bricks away i cant see him but i jumped and shot i see a boom of blood and i look and the chat and i see that i shot him in the head.

oh and i got a 3000bricks+ kill shot with the AS-50 it was the best with the AS-50 i have shot

once again
kills with raycasting weapons are sheed.

Why is everyone's crazies kills on Blockland almost like they are trying to describe a cinematic?

"my luckiest kill was on the Afghanistan map, it was raining and all I had was a knife. He was following so I went around a corner and jumped on him. We had to fight each other with our fists because the knife flew out my hand. He pushed me into a window on the bottom of one of the buildings and the whole thing collapsed. I arose victorious from the rubble when I jumped forward right when a F-18 was passing by. There was no one in it and I drove it off into the sunset"

Jesus people, its Blockland

I rocket jumped over a small river into the air and spotted a stunt plane flying at about the same height as me. I thought about shooting my Rocket Launcher at it, but I figured it would miss. I remembered that I had an old school rifle in my inventory. I pulled out the old school rifle at the last second and quickly aimed down the scope at the Blocklander in the stunt plane then!............. I made impact with the ground. I proceeded to say /ragequit but it didn't show up in the chat because I had forgot to put a space before the /. Then I pressed the shutdown button on my computer.  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:22:27 PM by ghost1 »

My most asom kill ever was I had a crossbow andf it killed like 9 peopole in a row headshopots wowowowww

Old.

for the record i lag on yours too

liar

the only disadvantage i have is you always have a rocket launcher and nobody uses the classic shotgun / tier tactical shotguns
I use the classic shotgun :D

I was build some house on a lan server while my sister maked stupid stuff.
Then she got a rocket L and began to blow up my build.
Then i used the spawn projektile event, and BOOM.
Now she hates me, because i've banned her after this.  :cookieMonster:

once again
kills with raycasting weapons are sheed.
I loving hate raycast weapons too, but shut up. Just because a weapon is hitscan doesn't automatically mean it requires no skill to use.

In Digital's Gov vs Rebels TDM, I was sitting around getting spawnkilled, and I eventually managed to grab a Stinger, and I saw an enemy transport coming towards my team's base, so I locked onto it with my stinger and shot. TRIPLE KILL.

Stingers in Blockland?
/mindforget

They're in gcat's unnamed weapon pack.