Author Topic: First kiss  (Read 15801 times)

16, just today had my first kiss, followed by my second and third. Was awesome.

Discuss your first kiss.

Haven't had one yet and I don't really want mine yet :/ Congrats though

16, just today had my first kiss, followed by my second and third. Was awesome.

Discuss your first kiss.

inb4wecreatethenextadvicedog

EDIT: I've yet to have mine.

I'm probably going to die cold and lonely but congrats

Yeah, I was really nervous. But I really like this girl, and we have been going out for a week. <3333
inb4wecreatethenextadvicedog
I'm not one to give advice on relationships, as this is my first real relationship.

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

When I have my first kiss I don't want it to be with some slutty girl whose mouth's had 10 roosters in it at once.

Yeah, I was really nervous. But I really like this girl, and we have been going out for a week. <3333
Looks like a good start. And don't really pay attention to the actual kiss, just flow through and maybe sing a song or some stuff, it distracts you so you don't get to excited. (That's what some of my buddies told me :/)

we have been going out for a week. <3333
Goes to show how forgeted up our society is today. next week you'll probably have love.

Discuss your first kiss.

This is the Blockland Forums. There are a total of maybe four people who have ever had a girlfriend. This thread will most likely be full of ten year olds talking about how they had love with supermodels, or teenage loners talking about making out with some other sort of gorgeous woman.

I didn't choose this but a girl kissed me on the cheek......in 1st grade ._.

Also, about16 1st kisses in the sims :)

I've gotten close... SO DANG CLOSE.

Goes to show how forgeted up our society is today. next week you'll probably have love.
Ha, that's total bs. They did the same thing in the 30's, then in the 60's. We go through cycles. A week is a perfect time to kiss someone. You are the forgeted up one.

I'm probably going to die cold and lonely but congrats

Lonely buddies woo

Also, about16 1st kisses in the sims :)
I practically got my Sims married on the first date.