Author Topic: Theres water but no texture.  (Read 2046 times)

I am having trouble with water in mission editor. I put the waters scale to 400 400 20 and it works. Its hard to explain so I took a picture.

See theres a texture somewhere but where there isn't is still water. My problem is i wanna make the water with no texture have texture.

i get what your saying. but i dont know how to do this. im still waiting for my reply why my Map2Dif work. when i get it working i`ll help you out dude.

i get what your saying. but i dont know how to do this. im still waiting for my reply why my Map2Dif work. when i get it working i`ll help you out dude.
Im using mission editor.

I am having trouble with water in mission editor. I put the waters scale to 400 400 20 and it works. Its hard to explain so I took a picture.

-snip-

See theres a texture somewhere but where there isn't is still water. My problem is i wanna make the water with no texture have texture.
There is a texture but its small, change the TessShore and TessSurface to a higher number.
I love it how you think that Map2Dif makes maps. It converts a .map file into a .dif file.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:53:23 PM by ZSNO »

There is a texture but its small, change the TessShore and TessSurface to a higher number.I love it how you think that Map2Dif makes maps. It converts a .map file into a .dif file.
Okay i'll try thanks.

Edit: Did no change.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:33:26 AM by _Dark_ »

is your viscosity high/low enough

i forgot how it is, it always does that for me, i just change a few settings and it works fine.

Okay i just made some new water and it works. I quit blockland and went back on and now my skybox is gone.