Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE: MAGICAL ADVENTURE  (Read 2363 times)

YOU WENT TO SLEEP IN YOUR BED AND YOU WAKE YOURSELF IN A FOREST WITH OTHER RANDOM PEOPLE. YOU ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS MAGICAL PLACE SOMEHOW.
Quote from: How to Play
I roll a dice through 1 to 6, the highest it is, the better chances. The lower it is, the lower chances.
1. Very bad roll.
2. Bad roll.
3. Moderate roll.
4. Great roll.
5. Awesome roll.
6. Perfect roll.

LIST OF PLAYERS
-Squiggles OKAY Roll 5+ to heal
-Choneis NORMAL Roll 6+ to heal
-Menen PERFECT
-Scarpelt PERFECT
-Shafin25 PERFECT
-
-
-
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 08:47:56 AM by paulcall »

Sign me up.

I wake up and realize I do not know these people. I steal their underwear and food for supplies.

Sign me up.

Reading late into the night, I see Squiggles attempt to steal my underwear. Stop him violently.

I punch Chroeis for trying to stop Squiggles

Attempts to escape with a minor bruise and some food.

Squiggles 4) Attempted to steal the underwear from the other people. You came back out with medium injury, about one underwear and a pack of small food from the below actions.

Choneis 1) Attempted to hit Squiggles bunch of time but you kept missing him. In the end, you were in the fight with Menen. You came back out with a heavy injury.

Menen 6) Attempted to hit Squiggles, you only hit him a couple of times but you did make him drop your underwear.

On, the other note, I got Squiggles messed up with Chrono for some reason.
 :cookieMonster:

sign meh up

I wake and realize that I have no idea who these guys are, or why I even got drunk.
Then I also realize that I have no pants on.

Then fix it.

I try to get as far away as possible

sign meh up

I wake and realize that I have no idea who these guys are, or why I even got drunk.
Then I also realize that I have no pants on.

I didn't get of what you wanted to roll for but I signed you up.

I find my pants and try to find a way out.

Rest for a moment, attempting to put on underwear.

Menen 1) You didn't get too far from the other people.

Scarpelt 5) You found your pants that were jeans and you tried to find a way out but it seemed like you were going in circles.

Chonesis 4) You rested and healed to NORMAL status and you succesfully put on your dirty underwear.

I find a pumpkin. I open the pumpkin, take out the insides, carve a face onto the pumpkin, wear the pumpkin as headgear, and fell proud.

Run into woods and eats apple.

Craft a towering pillar of hats