Author Topic: How to get onto editor  (Read 3403 times)

Sorry guys. I forgot what to do just to start the map editor. Can someone tell me plz?

F11
instead oh him saying f11 you need the mission editor by going to your blockland icon rightclick go to properties and type this in the highlighted bar at the end " -mode editor" at least i think its that and make sure to put a spacebefore typing -mode ok

instead oh him saying f11 you need the mission editor by going to your blockland icon rightclick go to properties and type this in the highlighted bar at the end " -mode editor" at least i think its that and make sure to put a spacebefore typing -mode ok
Sorry guys. I forgot what to do just to start the map editor. Can someone tell me plz?
Read boy, READ.
PS its not mode

Are you a mac or a PC?

I can't find the link if I had it I would know
 :cookie:

I can't find the link if I had it I would know
 :cookie:

The link to the editor? the editor is included with retail in a .zip file.

Blockland.exe -mod Editor
You sir, can not read. Anyway the editor is not really supported anymore since the last updates. I made a file to execute it because using -mod doesn't work anymore.

Wasn't it making a copy of blockland in its files, changing the properties and then saying - mod editor, starting the game, going to bedroom or something like that... then F7 and F11 to start it?

Wasn't it making a copy of blockland in its files, changing the properties and then saying - mod editor, starting the game, going to bedroom or something like that... then F7 and F11 to start it?
Well you don't actually Need to do the F7 part, and Badspot made Blockland's Torque no longer Stabilize it, or Support it, causing Target add-on -Mod editor" not to work anymore. He did this due to errors, Like crashing and such. It can also cause errors with the skybox. It's a pretty sloppy way to make a map. but if Expirienced, the map would be epic.