Author Topic: My dad is a dumbass friend.  (Read 6678 times)

If you didn't buy them yourself, they're his. ;)

He pays for the internet, but otherwise everything else is mine.

I can understand games impeding your grades (it did for me), but read for fun? WITH YOUR FRIENDS? Your friends would be like, what the hellz man pleh MW 2 you fool.

lol

I like reading, but not with my friends for fun.
Bungie jump, or sky dive.

wahh he wants me to get a good education wahhh

i thought bungie lost halo to microsoft

not really. Bungie still owns the Halo franchise.

I lol'd

OP is just your average whiny teenager that won't do his homework if he has access to video games.

I do my homework, it's just that I get alot of B's and C's.

"He took my PC, my iTouch, and my Xbox


WORST loving DAD IN THE loving WORLD, HE'S loving handicapped"

Stop editing so much.

not really. Bungie still owns the Halo franchise.
oh
well i learned something new today
handshake ploz

He pays for the internet, but otherwise everything else is mine.

lol
You bought the PC yourself?

I do my homework, it's just that I get alot of B's and C's.
Isn't that a good thing?
At least try to get an A, and study more, never the less.

I just died laughing fahhahahajhshaha

"you can go read with your friends"
hahahaha "HEY GUYS WANNA GO READ WITH ME?" oh my god this is gold

did your father even have a youth?

Pretend to have ADHD, Get a prescription for Aderall, ???, A's across the board.
Hao2?


I lol'd

OP is just your average whiny teenager that won't do his homework if he has access to video games.

agreed on that if he won't get them on a weekend then he has a strict dad. in other words hes a spoild brat!

I just died laughing fahhahahajhshaha

"you can go read with your friends"
hahahaha "HEY GUYS WANNA GO READ WITH ME?" oh my god this is gold

did your father even have a youth?
no one reads with friends anymore lol
stuff, just saying that will get you NO friends

You bought the PC yourself?

No I didn't my uncle got it for my family.

no one reads with friends anymore lol
stuff, just saying that will get you NO friends

Did anybody ever even read with friends?lol

No I didn't my uncle got it for my family.

Did anybody ever even read with friends?lol

In 1970s-90s US they got together to read comics.
90s-Present day Japan they get together to read manga.

<w<