Author Topic: Warning  (Read 2275 times)

Somebody has put a price on Squideeys head, and it is up to a brave hero to stop this sinister plot.

Which brave hero do you think can prevent this?

Don't worry, he'll just respawn.

I think anyone who likes to protect overrated people could be up the job.

Respawn has be set to zero, welcome to the real world.

0 is instant click respawn

Yayyyyy!

Don't let him die yet, he probably owes someone money. :cookieMonster:

0 is instant click respawn

Yayyyyy!
FUUUUUUU RESPAWN HAS BEEN SET To OVER 9000
Don't let him die yet, he probably owes someone money. :cookieMonster:
To whom might I ask?

The thumb looks pretty long in that perspective (the one holding the body of the gun), most people's thumbs don't pop up the other side of the gun like that, unless they are holding it strangely or have long thumbs.

The scope could use some work, because right now it looks small. A lot of the time the farther lens of the scope is larger than the eye piece.

Just some minor criticism seeping its way in here.

The thumb looks pretty long in that perspective (the one holding the body of the gun), most people's thumbs don't pop up the other side of the gun like that, unless they are holding it strangely or have long thumbs.

The scope could use some work, because right now it looks small. A lot of the time the farther lens of the scope is larger than the eye piece.

Just some minor criticism seeping its way in here.
I appreciate that, by the way, that's not his thumb, just a stray line that I messed up on.

I place spam bricks around the sniper and build a fort around Squideey

:{ )

Well, considering the assassin has already got him in his sight, I'd say saving him would require some sort of miracle.

Well, considering the assassin has already got him in his sight, I'd say saving him would require some sort of miracle.
MIRACLES

JEW NOSE USES PREMIUM LAGER.