Author Topic: Type The Game with your eyes closed. (Forum game)  (Read 6049 times)

You suck at typing if you cant do it with your eyes closed

The game

The game. I actually took a typing class, so yay for me! I guess.

hey wow, i've opened my eyes and that was perfect. what the hell.

tHe GaMe ThErE I cAn Do It To, anyone can do it, just takes practice, i didn't open my eyes once, also what was the point of this game???

tHe GaMe ThErE I cAn Do It To, anyone can do it, just takes practice, i didn't open my eyes once, also what was the point of this game???

But why did you hammer the Shift key to death

the game with your eyes closed.

any esperienced typist could do that without looking at a keyboard or even looking at the screen; as a matter of fact i just typed this entire message with my eyes closed. not hard at all.

I think I look at my keyboard once or twice a day and that is it. I am typing all of this without looking at my keyboard and have been typing without looking at my keyboard since I was like 12.

I cant type much with my eyes closed, but the fame is easy

I only missed one letter
And I've been touch typing for quite a long time

Lol I never look at my keyboard when I type. I can even tell when I make a mistake with my eyes closed. It's really not that hard to type without your eyes.

It's really not that hard to type without your eyes.
Amazingly enough, I just started trying to type with my eyes closed today, right in this topic.

It can't be that hard, especially for me.  The only problem is I'm STILL not quite used to this keyboard, which I've had for a while, so I'll proably have a lot of errors :C
Nit upi lmpw/  O

Then I accidentally unselected this quick reply thing and backed out of the page.
:c

The game.

If you learned to type this is a piece of pie :P

Lol I never look at my keyboard when I type. I can even tell when I make a mistake with my eyes closed. It's really not that hard to type without your eyes.
I hate that feeling so much.