Author Topic: Computer Mess-Up  (Read 753 times)

I joined Piwix's Freebuild server, and I spawn. Theres a guy that is making events that makes you able to control a bot. I click the events brick and I turn into the bot. But suddenly, this happens:

Oh, yes, that's totally hacking.

Badspot

• Administrator
This is what you see when you have no control object.  This is why you don't use add-ons. 

Had that happen a few times don't worry it will go
away if you leave

This is what you see when you have no control object.  This is why you don't use add-ons. 

The add-on hater. But yeah, that guy probably implemented some infinite respawn relay or something.

I was going to say that happens when your control object gets deleted (see Badspot's post above) but can events do that?

I was going to say that happens when your control object gets deleted (see Badspot's post above) but can events do that?

Yes I think so, I happened to me once before while using events, on the same server.

When you die using the bot control event that comes with Amade's bot events you don't return to your player object but instead glitch like this.

When you die using the bot control event that comes with Amade's bot events you don't return to your player object but instead glitch like this.
Offtopic: sev, Why is my profile your link.. other people are dpoing it now xD

Ontopic: The admin can use console and forget you up like that aswell..