Daryl
Miles’ Cubs
King
Pete
Spirit Dragon
Great Kitsune
Daisy
Rufus
I hate all of them forget the internet and everyone on it.

Author Topic: Fav Housepets Character?  (Read 72518 times)

Too bad it isn't, and if it was everyone would still look at you like a friend for being a furcigarette.
lol at furries thinking that them being hated is discrimination
furry hate is NOTHING, loving NOTHING compared to irl discrimination
so, forget furries

your entire argument is LOLFURcigarette
in the court of law, I could sue you for harassment,and even loveual harassment
I don't think you can bring up criminal charges for "being mean to me on the internet" "having a 'biased' opinion".

oh but it is
But no one is defending your side of the case except other furcigarettes that also have no defense.

I don't think you can bring up criminal charges for "being mean to me on the internet".
You would be suprised.

furry hate is NOTHING, loving NOTHING compared to irl discrimination
so, forget furries
It's still a richard move.  You don't see anyone pointing and laughing at me for what I fap to.
Hint: it isn't furry.

You would be suprised.
No not really. The only court cases based off the internet are generally things for caught pirates, caught child enthusiasts, caught beastiality owners and things that escalate to IRL fights/murder/disaster.

Being called a furcigarette is just a part of life called "purge the furcigarettes".

There are at least five so-called furries that infest the forum

five furcigarettes forgeted for fifteen... I dunno.

Can we have a mass cleansing/banning of everyone with a house pets avatar?

It's still a richard move.  You don't see anyone pointing and laughing at me for what I fap to.
Hint: it isn't furry.
You don't post topics about it and have it as your avatar, and do everything you can to justify it's morality.
You would be suprised.
When has anyone ever gotten a case like that though, and besides, if you're using a decent proxy or a public internet source, you're more or less untraceable, espically if you nullify identifying client headers in your http requests.
Can we have a mass cleansing/banning of everyone with a house pets avatar?
This. Please.

But no one is defending your side of the case except other furcigarettes that also have no defense.
but we have the advantage, because we aren't mindless puppets being fed to the furnace of a hate machine that is overflowing with idiots and pessimists

this topic is lulzworthy.
I don't find anything of housepets interesting in the slightest.
in the court of law, I could sue you for harassment,and even loveual harassment
OMG GUY OVER INTENET INSULT ME FUR BEIN FURE
AREST PLZ
but we have the advantage, because we aren't mindless puppets being fed to the furnace of a hate machine that is overflowing with idiots and pessimists
I beg to differ.

Hit f5, readreadread, hit f5, readreadread, hit f5, readreadread, hit f5, readreadread, hit f5, readreadread, hit f5, readreadread...

Housepets sucks anyways.

People only like it because it has animals.