Author Topic: Retail blockland price questions  (Read 2489 times)

i know its $19.99, thats american right?

Do you support paypal payments?

Will Retail be 19.99 plus tax or no tax?

*edit* also are u 100% the game is coming out? and around feb 11? is it offcial for 11th or wat?

ALSOOOOOOO what have u guys added, like have u updated the graphix and stuff, i heard less lag thats cool but what else
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:37:56 PM by Marcosss123 »

anything about taxing and stuff I don't know, but in Badspot's post, he said it is done, he just wants to polish it. So I bet it will be on time. Also when a game is announced a month before release, it's gonna be on time. If it was announced for August, there may be a delay.

I'm curious aswell, but can we pay for it with PayPal? GG doesn't take PayPal - can we just send the money to you Badspot?

you pay with paypal i am almost positive
its not hard to get paypal buying ness
my dad has one and all

Paypal is the most effective payment system to use via the internet and I believe it was mentioned before that it will be one source of payment. If anything it would be via a secure way by using a credit card which would be good because it was greatly reduce the amount of users that are usually a problem on the current blockland. Taxing for a game such as this will most likely not happen as there is no real reason to tax.

As for graphics and additions to the retail game look all around General Discussion for news on it.

Paypal sucks, I tried to put a visa gift card on it and it says it can't bill it then I go check my cards usage logs and it says it put a pending withdraw to paypal for $5 for every time I tried to put the card on the paypal account and it made my card useless by draining it with pending transactions. When we called Visa and Paypal they were no fucking help, paypal and visa giftcard service SUCK
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 06:34:39 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Badspot

• Administrator
$19.95.  You can pay with any major credit card or paypal. 

Marco read the forums and figure the stuff out.

BS is gonna be one Rich Mofo after this, I Think the paying/billing is easy to do. If you have Strict parents and they don't let you buy any thing off the net and violent games you would think they would let you get a Small Harmless game like Blockland, But there are weapons in BL so don't let your parents know.

not really... Even if 500 people get it thats only 10 grand... if 1000 get it thats still just 20. Its not really gonna make him rich, just give him some extra money.

$19.95.  You can pay with any major credit card or paypal. 

After the first time my dad stopped letting me use his credit card and I'm only going to be 14 this year, so no credit card for me :'(

mmk thanks alot everyone, really looking forward to retail

I won't be able to get it =( My dad won't buy stuff on the internet.

ONeill

i have mai own credit card =)

oh em GEE
MEE TOO!
LOLLINGPOP