Author Topic: [BAN] Eventing App - C.I.P (Communication Information Points)  (Read 3207 times)

I was rather bored when putting this together. I grabbed a couple of pieces from the BAN page, and some pictures from the application. Here are some trivia facts about the build!

Brick count: 733
Event lines: 1338
Time finished: 22:06pm GMT 
Date finished: [30-08-10]
Build and events: Jam_Jar [BL_ID 19091]

If you wish to know anymore information about the construction, or the general usage of the build, then PM me any time. I will try my best to contact you as soon as I can!

Thank you for your time! And sorry for slight the page stretch.

Very informative, very fancy-looking. I can't give a definite answer though until I see for myself how it works. We can work something out that way.

I really like the layout here.

It seems extremely elegant, yet complex.  Like Ace, I will hold my verdict until I see it in action.

Thank you both for the layout feedback.
I have started to talk to Ace about opening a private server tomorrow. Finally porting forward. Anyway, if you tell me what time it is, where ever you live, then I can figure out a decent time for a meeting? If all els fails with my server, and I am unable to host, then I'll contact either one of you.

We can figure out some other arrangement if something bad dose happen.
Once again, thank you to both of you.

Well you will need a third :3.

Ace and I are on eastern time but i don't know about xer. What time zone are you in?

Kohna says yes already but he hasn't seen it either.

Well, if you give me exact time zones, then we can do it down to the hour if needed. It would be useful to know. I have no idea what my schedule is tomorrow. Count on me to forget...

It looks very complex, high quality with almost no practical use. It's like my government, except for the quality part.

It sounds pretty cool, but I also want to see it in person.

Looks very nice.
If you all are not able to set up a time to meet, you could also post a save in the OP.
I would like to see it as well although I am not in the clan.

Kohna says yes already but he hasn't seen it either.
so all he has to do is wait till loopy gets here and says it looks like a snake...

Well you will need a third :3.

Ace and I are on eastern time but i don't know about xer. What time zone are you in

PST.

Just a question. What do you mean by this?

Looks very nice.
If you all are not able to set up a time to meet, you could also post a save in the OP.
I would like to see it as well although I am not in the clan.
It's easier really to show how it works with someone explaining it. If you just see it, then you don't really understand how it works, or what anything dose. I have just got out of bed and its 9:30am here.
I'll say, about 11:00am - 2:00pm Greenwich mean time, that's when I'll attempt to host.

Thank you for all your feedback about the layout!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:23:11 AM by Jam_Jar »

Very informative, very fancy-looking. I can't give a definite answer though until I see for myself how it works.
Other than this, I would say yes.  I certainly like your attitude and at the very least think it's a good idea.