Author Topic: Beta Videos  (Read 12703 times)

link me to the comparison screenshots link again, please.

May I request a video of the new models "in action"?

I mean the no arms one.

Partizan

yes, can we please get a vid of how the new model looks like and walks and every function basicly...since all we could see in the first vid is only how it "flies"
...please bones? I'll give ya cookie  :cookie:

better hurry up or he might eat it  :cookieMonster:

I mean the no arms one.
AS I said, page 1 -_- when he said he added another new video, it includes the no arms legs stuff -_- Did you bother looking at any of them?

I mean the no arms one.
AS I said, page 1 -_- when he said he added another new video, it includes the no arms legs stuff -_- Did you bother looking at any of them?
Yeah. The titanic video shows one flying around for 9 seconds.

Partizan

I mean the no arms one.

Are my posts invisible or are you just retarted?

-_- still, page one. You can't just make them make another video like that....

Partizan

...that didn't make sense, first of all, ofcourse he could make us another vid, second, page one only shows him flying, i want to see how the fig walks and how his arms look like.

...that didn't make sense, first of all, ofcourse he could make us another vid, second, page one only shows him flying, i want to see how the fig walks and how his arms look like.
He never took requests for videos, he just made them as they looked cool to him...which they are.

Bones4

New video

2-17-07

Partizan

I dislike the new lego ppl. =/
Is it possible to make the bricks come back to original positiong after they've been destroyed?
lol, someone shot the camera man  :cookieMonster:

Maybe a global or individual timer for them to respawn.