Author Topic: Beta Videos  (Read 12698 times)

Bones4

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:28:56 AM by Bones4 »

nice, i love the jeep model, but in the DM video i dont realy like it that it says OUCH! when you get hit, the new bow model looks very cool

Jeep physics= interesting >.>

Hey, i just noticed this (Picture attached) will you be able to choose your skin color insted of it being just yellow no matter what?

Hey, i just noticed this (Picture attached) will you be able to choose your skin color insted of it being just yellow no matter what?
this was mentioned

lol@ "OUCH"

Bones4

huh, i dont read all of that retail discussion stuff, it just make you want it MORE and MORE until you just cant wait anymore so you just lay down in your bed eating potato chips 'til you die, i know that didnt make sense

1st video: Wow, awesome, you really killed Wedge :P nice death animations
2nd video: Wow, the jeeps have a crashing sound and a new wheel particle
3rd video: Wow, it still wasn't finished when the video stopped :P

Bones4

1st video: Wow, awesome, you really killed Wedge :P nice death animations
2nd video: Wow, the jeeps have a crashing sound and a new wheel particle
3rd video: Wow, it still wasn't finished when the video stopped :P

Thanks...   at the time of the third video, I only had the trial version of fraps (30 second cap)

huh, i dont read all of that retail discussion stuff, it just make you want it MORE and MORE until you just cant wait anymore so you just lay down in your bed eating potato chips 'til you die, i know that didnt make sense
The changeable skin colors are over 2 years old. I remember when I joined Blockland like 2 year ago or something, the dev pics of it were old.

Changeable skin color has only recently been added, it's probably only been in for the past 5 updates.

Was the point of the loading video to show it isn't horridly slow and game crash-esque in retail?

The reason it's so slow is because we're on a dedicated server, and this is the same server that has the bl website and forums, the aot website, and badspots website, as well as the aot server.

Bones4

Was the point of the loading video to show it isn't horridly slow and game crash-esque in retail?

Dude...  in the pyramid video, we were DM'ing in over 20,000 bricks.

Hey bones I think we both just really misunderstood what otis said. *blushes*