Poll

Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?

Yes!
No!
Never got high before.
Don't care.

Author Topic: If you could make something legal/illegal...  (Read 24301 times)

May I ask why you want a drug legal?
Making drugs legal will most likely destroy illegal drug trade or the drug war in Mexico.

Making drugs legal will most likely destroy illegal drug trade or the drug war in Mexico.
It could really go either way.

Adoption might be too time consuming compared to abortion.
No stuff, but they should still do it.

EDIT: I don't even smoke, but I still think they should make it legal. @the poll

although it would bring down the price of selling drugs off the street and/or destroy some drug dealer chains

although it would bring down the price of selling drugs off the street and/or destroy some drug dealer chains

Waiting on lines is more time consuming than killing everyone, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.
Unlike the line, where you have to wait for 1 hour to 1 day. You probably have to wait for months to years to put your child up for adoption with a busy job.

In some cases, some people were fired from their high paying jobs because they spent too much time taking care if their kids. Don't use babysitters as a solution for this, especially if there are several mishaps in which babysitters accident killed the baby.

In some cases, some people were fired from their high paying jobs because they spent too much time taking care if their kids.
This is the kind of job you should not have then.

i would make bad grammer illegal, and make it so you would get arrested for not using commas

Better to try the most effective thing than not try.
Their could be other alternatives.

i would make bad grammer illegal, and make it so you would get arrested for not using commas

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is so loving funny.

STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!

This is the kind of job you should not have then.
You shouldn't really expect a kid if you don't think that you won't be raped though.

In some cases, it's probably the only high paying job that you can get in.

What about capitalization, spelling, and punctuation?

Furries illegal.

Prostitution legal.