Poll

Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?

Yes!
No!
Never got high before.
Don't care.

Author Topic: If you could make something legal/illegal...  (Read 24485 times)

i would make ps3 and xbox 360's illegal

To be serious I would make a law on reproduction.

To be serious I would make a law on reproduction.
What kind?

What kind?
I don't know about him, but I would make people have to take a test before they get married/have children. If they fail, they must wait and study for two years before they can take it again; and all the while they are not allowed to have children.

Also, I would make pot legall, because I know people that actually need it for pain killers. That, and I like it.

What Doorman said.

Weed should be legal, and other medicinal drugs. Abortion should be legal, gay marriage should be fully legal.

But If I become a leader I'll need to focus on the population first, I cant have two or more  families sharing a home 50 years later.

I would make being stupid illegal

i would make ps3 and xbox 360's illegal
nice bandwagon have you even played any of them

I would make being stupid illegal

Not possible, you can only cancel out some Freedoms. Make a rule saying you must pass school, if your grades are lower than average then you aren't permitted to do these things (List here) But give them a chance to go through school once again.

The more educated you are the more you can do.

Oh and there will be a large wall between nature and Humanity. We don't need to waste money on zoos and Water world. We need space programs to open instead.

Each city will have a circle shape surrounded by walls; outside are continent sized forests stretching for hundreds of miles.

Outside the city will be cell shaped farms.

From space each city will have a shape of a cell. Each block or part of the city has a purpose. Stores, Hospital, factories, education, etc.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:10:44 AM by Riot »

We need space programs to open instead.

Space isn't all that useful right now

Space isn't all that useful right now

You can't imagine how useful it would of been if we weren't busy practicing religion. Just like the Greeks before Christ, they were one hell of a civilization.

nice bandwagon have you even played any of them
Yes. wii dominates them all to me.

Oh and ill make A.R.C illegal.

I would make Homework illegal

I would make Homework illegal

No one with an IQ higher than 100 would want to live in your world.