Author Topic: +10,000,000 Building XP! What now?  (Read 6029 times)

a very detailed snake
a snake
A snake that'll fill the bedroom, and be biologically accurate, that you can walk in. Damn right.
The funny thing is this has been done, pretty close to what Pulchritude described. It went from the bed in Bedroom to the ceiling, was more accurate than anything I'd seen before, and had a city inside.

I want to build an hair. Simple. Yes? Simple but effective? No? Complicated but effective? No? Complex but effect? No? Shut the forget up then.

A really loving huge waterfall/treetop city.

I've always wanted to build a Survivor's rp, or a town on air like sky islands, something like heedicalking's theme build

I've always wanted to build a Survivor's rp, or a town on air like sky islands, something like heedicalking's theme build
Join my Role-play.
I am building a Fantasy-Medieval style.
No server is not up.

probably like, a really large detailed city that is quite realistic.

Something like Blockau for Kitchen.
And for Nib's Modelhouse.

Your building skills are limited only to your imagination.
And your CPU! :cookieMonster:

I want to build a submarine and a fire truck and a bunch of neighborhoods and a few islands and a lot of cool looking cars and I want to build an airship and a mountain and a billy goat to go on top and another billy goat for both of them to love and then a bunch of billy goats and then they fall off then I will build a graveyard for them and profit off of it and build a mansion and then build a family and die unhappy.

I would build i HUGE city. Then, becuase its so cool, i would host a DM for all 32 i would hax it and make it 100 players!
Oh yes and it would take up a huge amount of space.

The funny thing is this has been done, pretty close to what Pulchritude described. It went from the bed in Bedroom to the ceiling, was more accurate than anything I'd seen before, and had a city inside.
MuffinMix :cookieMonster:

I build what I feel like I don't day dream about building things, if I want to build something I build it.

A complete, exact, heavily detailed replica of Chicago. forget yes.

Nothing, id rather event.