Poll

are you bieber material?

No, confine me to the smallest cupboard in hell please.
43 (66.2%)
YES OMG I LOVE THIS GUY MY FAVORITE SONG IS ALL OF THEM!!!!
22 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Who wants to be justin bieber  (Read 7820 times)

No. I seriously hate him. If you cannot understand the definintion of hate, check this out. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hate

No. I seriously hate him. If you cannot understand the definintion of hate, check this out.
I checked This out.

Seems like a plan.

No. I seriously hate him. If you cannot understand the definintion of hate, check this out. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hate

Do you know that you're not thinking about blinking at all?

No. I seriously hate him. If you cannot understand the definintion of hate, check this out. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hate
Why do you hate?


Wat.

By reading that sentence you cannot blink without thinking about it.

Why do you hate?
Due to the many people saying "OMG HE'S SO CUTE." The majority of people just doing that is just annoying me.

Due to the many people saying "OMG HE'S SO CUTE." The majority of people just doing that is just annoying me.
You don't hate Justin, you just hate the fan girls.

By reading that sentence you cannot blink without thinking about it.
Eh...I blinked when i was reading the sentence. So your statement makes no sense.

You don't hate Justin, you just hate the fan girls.
Pretty much. But still...The song is pretty dumb anyways.

Pretty much. But still...The song is pretty dumb anyways.
Then ignore the songs.

You have been proved wrong my friend.


I do. Cause if I am, I'll get more pusillanimous individual than you ever would.


I do. Cause if I am, I'll get more pusillanimous individual than you ever would.
Why would you need to get pusillanimous individual...
when you have one.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah