18 (28.6%)
Ok
11 (17.5%)
Bad
5 (7.9%)
Terrible
6 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: My House Finished!!! (download released!!!) :D  (Read 8515 times)

sarcasm? Lol ty...

Thats, the second time someone has said that to me when I said they did a good, job on something, in this hour.

No, it wasn't sarcasm.  I myself suck at building trees, so I give a thumbs up to anyone who can make good trees.

My hat is off to you on that, good sir.

Thats, the second time someone has said that to me when I said they did a good, job on something, in this hour.

No, it wasn't sarcasm.  I myself suck at building trees, so I give a thumbs up to anyone who can make good trees.

My hat is off to you on that, good sir.
:D Thank you

How do I get my Xfire to detect Blockland?
It can't detect it D:

How do I get my Xfire to detect Blockland?
It can't detect it D:
Not quite sure :O but it detects it like a real game and it says im playing Blockland when I start it =\

The horse in the garage just....

AAAAAAAAAAAA

The horse in the garage just....

AAAAAAAAAAAA
it gets alota horsepower

bahaha

Too much brown and tan

Needs more color

Other than that, I say it's an 8.5/10

nice 10/10. 

Off topic:  I fixed up the KK you built and added the kitchen, the cash register, and the back of it. Though, thanks again for building most of it.

nice 10/10. 

Off topic:  I fixed up the KK you built and added the kitchen, the cash register, and the back of it. Though, thanks again for building most of it.
Hey Np :D  and Gj post some ss of it :) I wonder who voted my house bad :O

im really good at arches, if you need help i can build you one...but really nice 8.5/10

its nice! exterior could use a little more detail and stuff, although interior is very good.

EDIT:
More pictures! (updated exterior)

Hehe... :D

Nice little fireplace :D

Lol!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:38:39 PM by MasterLemons »