Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 751 times)

I have a self diagnosed case of insomnia. I'm restless. I can try to fall asleep at 10pm, and end up falling asleep at 2 in the morning. It sucks. Any ideas on helping me fall asleep?

slowly count backwards from 100 and eventually you'll fall asleep

Lucid dreaming isn't a disorder, what.

I went to sleep at 12, woke up 2:00 AM, then 4:00, then 6:00.

daww even numbers

I used to not be able to sleep. I just started to sleep good recently :3

Do more active stuff during the day, you are conserving all the energy from the stuffty fat foods you are eating, so not only do you gain weight, you have a bunch of energy still in you. I'm the same way, but I don't get fat. And it takes me like 3-9 hours to fall asleep

Do more active stuff during the day, you are conserving all the energy from the stuffty fat foods you are eating, so not only do you gain weight, you have a bunch of energy still in you. I'm the same way, but I don't get fat. And it takes me like 3-9 hours to fall asleep
I eat once a day, and walk around all day. Also, you know that getting excersize actually gives you more energy?

I eat once a day, and walk around all day. Also, you know that getting excersize actually gives you more energy?
You gain energy while exercising. During the cooling periods, you relax, though. And you should probably eat more. :o