Author Topic: A ginger harassed me today.  (Read 6592 times)

So I'm about 45% sure this guy plays BL. I got this kid in my intro to computer science class that mentioned BL and it's 'cool eventing system' on the first day and I want to beat him. I'm about 80% sure that guy is Pocketrocket 3000. So this guy who looks remarkably like him walks up to me at a street light as I'm waiting to cross, tossing his tennis ball all about. I crunched up against the post and jammed the button about 50 times. He stops bouncing the ball and takes out his iPod earphones and says to me "You'll never guess what song I'm listening to." I really just want this guy to go away so I say "Nope." He appears extremely confused by this statement. I say "I probably can't guess the song you're listening to." He responds by breaking into singing mode and sings "NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND..." and laughs. I say "...Rick Astley?" At this point the light changes and I am so overjoyed. I begin to walk as fast as I can to get away from this Rick Astley loverboy maniac, but he speeds up to be in stride with me. He says about half way across "I got Rick Astley's top hits on iTunes, and this song came with it. Comparatively that doesn't make sense, since this is his ONLY hit." I nod my head and say "Yep." And try to take a hard left. He follows me and starts bouncing his tennis ball again. At this point I rip out my cell phone and call my mom, only to be told shes on her way. I hold my phone up to my ear and pretend to talk to someone and walk away so that this kid will leave me alone. Finally, I see a blue sliver of awe slide ahead of me. He turned his back for a moment to look for something, so I charged as fast as I could towards the car and jumped in.

If you are here, mysterious Rick Astley lover, please. PLEASE. Leave me the forget alone.

okay

wait youre a girl

POCKET DATE HER GOD DAMN

So I'm about 45% sure this guy plays BL. I got this kid in my intro to computer science class that mentioned BL and it's 'cool eventing system' on the first day and I want to beat him.
He says he likes Blockland and you're only 45% sure?
And why does that make you want to beat him, just because he plays the same game you do?

Id be peeing in my pants by then.

Beat the stuff out of him.
Rape the body.
Beat somemore stuffe out of him.

He says he likes Blockland and you're only 45% sure?
And why does that make you want to beat him, just because he plays the same game you do?
I want to beat him for mentioning BL and it's "cool eventing system" when comparing it to computer programming. Nubz not welcomed in my life.

Also; I said that this guy looked like him, not 100% positive it's the guy in my computer class.

So some poor loner wanted to be friends... I fail to see how that is harassment.

I want to beat him for mentioning BL and it's "cool eventing system" when comparing it to computer programming. Nubz not welcomed in my life.
How old was he?

Reminds me of this kid named Devin who appeared to believe I was his best friend. I wasn't. I hated his guts but was too gentle to tell him so.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. God damn.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. GOD DAMN

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. GOD DAMN DAMN

So some poor loner wanted to be friends... I fail to see how that is harassment.
But you just dont go: lul i luv blockland is so cul hahaha blockhead! hahahaha 1337 wtfbbqhax!!! im so cul LOOK AT ME!