Author Topic: Dyes?  (Read 1823 times)

I know where to get cyan, bright cyan, blue, bright blue, red, bright red, black, pitch black and magenta, but where do you get green yellow, pink?

And is there a way to get dark red, dark cyan and dark blue besides mixing (example) blue dye with pitch black dye to make dark blue dye?

Ok green comes from the forest and is realy easy to get cause the crates in the forest generaly spawn in the same area. Yellow dyes are found in the Auric feilds.

Most dyes are from Mixing, search for Mikeds Dye Guide here on the forums or find me in-game and I can give you a copy on parchement.

dude? you forgot Orange!

Gold Guide:
Light Yellow+Magenta=Pink
Pink+Light Yellow=Gold

That isn't proper gold... but it works.

i will sell the gold for 7k

i will sell the gold for 7k

DarkKnight is a scammer lolz, ask anybody.

Gold Guide:
Light Yellow+Magenta=Pink
Pink+Light Yellow=Gold
Closest I've ever heard, I don't think anyone knows how to make it perfect, atleast without millions of mixtures and colors....or something

Gold should be colored about 255 200 0.
So take a Bright yellow and mix it with a medium yellow. That should get you a color in between bright yellow and yellow. Then mix it with red.

I haven't played AoT in a long time, so I can't recall the exact color values. But if you can get anything in the same proportion of 255 200 0, such as 127 100 0, you will get gold. Increasing or decreasing the values, as long as the ratio is about the same, will only effect saturation.

Wedge, why don't you go ingame and try it :D.....or just edit text color until it looks gold

Nah, I'm content playing with the color picker extension from my desktop, I'm tired of all the stupid people on AoT. :D

You do know when you mix dyes you have to mix in an EXACT order, right....?