2 (3.8%)
Erm... not the greatest.
7 (13.5%)
Looks laggy...
3 (5.8%)
What the **** is this?!
11 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Zombie Land  (Read 7079 times)

AND I MADE THE DANG TREES!!!!!

Flat landscape, simple house, a few trees.

OOOOH EXCITING

the first 4 pics look boring, but the last 3 pics make up for it with all that epic fighting.

that nuke was the laggy but awsome...Mini-nuke...well i guess old favorites die hard <)

I was thinking of a system to imitate a war-zone that could be used for this. Have the walls auto-relay and fire bullets onto the map every... half second or so. Change some to be slower, some to be faster. This way you could give the players regular guns, and it would be just as chaotic. Maybe make it rain cannonballs. I liked doing that :cookieMonster:

I was thinking of a system to imitate a war-zone that could be used for this. Have the walls auto-relay and fire bullets onto the map every... half second or so. Change some to be slower, some to be faster. This way you could give the players regular guns, and it would be just as chaotic. Maybe make it rain cannonballs. I liked doing that :cookieMonster:

Chaos? No, it's already chaotic enough as is.

However, I do need a scripter because I was hoping to make a whole new game mode for this.

I was there,its really fun.no lag at all.Things WILL get epic there.

Lol, MS Paint.

Haha, I know :P My computer got wiped so I don't have Photoshop anymore...

Anyways, I think I will continue making Zombie Land - and now that I know how to script some, I may make a game mode for it. ;)

Things WILL get epic there.

Too true, too true.

hey,when is the next time you will have your server up?

(I'm near a noob helping him up here xD!)  My fort is bottom right!  Epic sniper tower btw!

(Near the top crying for help after someone uses G-Launcher and incaps us all)

I must have lagged here, I have 2 bodies lmao!

IMMA KILL YA PILE O' ZOMBIES!

I'm shooting RYNO-7 at zombies near the blue pole!

Lol I'm in 5 picz xD!  Look for my name!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:08:42 AM by J Rock »

Lol I'm in 5 picz xD!  Look for my name!

Lol J Rock...

This server is currently up, I will be editing it :O

you should add sandbags and gun towers like from battlefield vietnam but make sandbags destructable from zombies and all player gun too.

could you post a link for build

could you post a link for build

Oh. My. Gosh.

Please, stop asking for build links. I assume you are adelthesuper's alt.