Author Topic: VMA's are on. Anyone watching right now?  (Read 1119 times)

So far, the opening part is going on. Beaver on stage in 7 minutes, Lady Gaga being nominated for 13 awards, and Eminem kicking off the start of the show.

I can hardly wait for the rest of it. I'll try not to ruin it for people :P

Edit: Taylor Swift up soon.

I'll update every during every commercial if possible.  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:44:03 PM by ipodmemorizer55 »

All the awards are going to go to stuffty hip hop bands/artists, or rappers.

/thread

Bastard. They don't start in california untill  9

Yo ipodmemorizer55, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but GoronLeader had on one of the greatest topics of all time.

/thread
heh, mainstream music sucks because it is mainstream :smug:

Yo ipodmemorizer55, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but GoronLeader had on one of the greatest topics of all time.
wat

/thread
Yeah man, rappers are going to win in the categories like Pop and rock. forget off.

God damn why the forget did justin bieber have to sing, this just gets stufftier and stufftier. forget you MTV

OF ALL TIME

ITT: The only thing MTV has thats related at music to all these days.

wat
Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift at the last VMA when she got the Best Female Video award.

I'm just watching for the episode of jersey shore after. Why I watch it? Because my girlfriend does. Nuff said.

Something controversial has to happen. It always does. Probably is going to end up being Lady Gaga being interrupted by someone.

Speaking of Gaga, you must see what she's wearing.