Wait
21 (33.3%)
Complain
9 (14.3%)
Make your own BL with construction paper
22 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 24, 2007, 10:06:46 PM

Author Topic: Don't wait up kids.  (Read 19301 times)

*cries*
Half the people I convinced to buy Retail are not buying now, MY WORK!

ONeill

im sad now i must chop all lego heads off and revert to my noobish status for 2 weeks  :cookieMonster:

I swear you did that months ago... (but for longer than 2 weeks haha)

Yeah, Im going to be a nubcake on servers.a super spamming crasher one :D

Please add more videos of the retail on your website. Oh, add a repeat-button as well, so that I can sit still and watch it over and over again.

Noooo!!  You stupid, little.....noob!!!! Thats is soooooooo retarted you stupid n00b!!!!!!!OMG this is annoying!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!

Can I be a tester? I have a mac, ask mocheeze if he thinks its a good idea.

=P

NO
OOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOO
OOO!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Partizan

I think we deserve an open beta today...
You got everyone's hopes up but now you crushed em back and telling us to wait two more weeks, and I can't wait that long.
Please be considerate and give us an open beta, even if it's just for today.

Oh yes! He owes us the game!
He just has to give us somthing for free that he has been working on by himself for the most part for a few years now. We totally deserve it that he gives us this game for free now because he wants to make the game better and will release it later.[size=0pt]and if you do not get the sarcasm there you need to go back to kindergarden[/size]

Man, I woke up today, and sat up.... Then BOLTED form bed to the PC!! Only to be sorely disappointed :-(

I would rather wait tho, I have waited this long (didnt even get to Beta) and I can wait longer for a finished product- I am paying for it, you know :-D

God, this is depressing. Not only the fact that the game isn't released on time, but your guy's reactions. We all expected, at least we should have, that the game would be delayed, and now you're saying that Badspot "sucks"? Christ, most of you have been playing the Beta for years and fail to realize it.

Badspot, I'm on your side with this.