Author Topic: Medieval Misc Pack  (Read 6305 times)

Medieval Miscellaneous Pack
I'm 11 and what is this?

Yes. For the next few weeks I would like to practice my modeling and animating since I haven't created anything in quite a while. I don't mind if it already exists, so suggest away and I'll pick and choose ideas I like most. There is no release date for this because I've got a lot going on and this is just a side project or hobby I've decided to begin.

As of late I've been modeling for DRPGomg what is that?! and I will show case those
among other things as they are completed. Keep in mind this is a pack and I won't be releasing each weapon or item as a stand alone add-on. With that out of the way, I'd like to set a format for your suggestions.

Please follow this format. If they are not in this format I will simply ignore the suggestion and or request.

CORRECT:
Category: Weapon
Name: Excalibur
Type: Sword
Description: A one handed sword that is quite large. -extra detail if need be-
Purpose: To kill other players.

WRONG:
Hi Losarhero I was thinkin somting that culd be used like an axe!!! and u can make it swing both ways pleas cuz  :cookie: if you do!!! oh i fgound a pictru of it!! -stupidweapon.img- :panda:

This only applies to suggesting new things. You can leave suggestions on finished models in any way, shape, and coherent/legible form.

Sometimes models will be updated throughout the process so do not be alarmed
if the image changes from time to time.

Weapon List
1. Beginner Sword
2. Falchion
3. Battle Axe
4. Staff
5. Bomb
6.- - -
7.- - -
8.- - -

Beginner Sword

Falchion

Battle Axe

Staff

Bomb

Item List
NOTHING HA!

More to come later.

DRPG, eh? No idea what that is.

But these are some lovey models.

Category: Items / Healing items
Name: HP Potion / Mana Potion
Type: Potions
Description: A one handed Potion looking like this (See end of post).
Purpose: To use it after been attacked

HP Potion apparently.

MP Potion.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 05:50:29 AM by canto xe »

Category: Ranged Weapons
Name: Shot-O
Type: Shotgun, old age style
Description: An old shotgun used in the Renaissance era, Not those big ass modern ones.
Purpose: To have a mid-ranged combat.

Category: Ranged Weapons
Name: Shot-O
Type: Shotgun, old age style
Description: An old shotgun used in the Renaissance era, Not those big ass modern ones.
Purpose: To have a mid-ranged combat.
This is midieval, as in, like the 1000-1500's

not the 1600-1800's

I welcome ideas from the renassaince era too. I think a shotgun type weapon is ment for close combat though.

I welcome ideas from the renassaince era too.
In that case, yay for super old shotguns :D

Category: Items / Healing items
Name: HP Potion / Mana Potion
Type: Potions
Description: A one handed Potion looking like this (See end of post).
Purpose: To use it after been attacked

-snip-

-snip-
WoW energy drinks?

DRPG is amazing, it just gets boring after a while.

You only take weapons requests?

Hi Losarhero I was thinkin somting that culd be used like an axe!!! and u can make it swing both ways pleas cuz  :cookie: if you do!!! oh i fgound a pictru of it!!   :panda:

Name: Shortsword
Type: Hmmm.... a sword?
Description: A short, light sword.

Name: Assassin Knives
Type: Dual Knives
Description: Basically two high-damage and moderate swing-rate (like fire rate, but you know, these are melee) knives, and to make up for their high damage and speed they can only hit things at a VERY close range. The knives would be curved, sort of like the preferred weapon of Ridrichard in his movies/games (the "Ulaks?")
Purpose: To execute espionage operations.