Author Topic: Saved!: Best rescues you made or had on BL!  (Read 2970 times)

I went to this guy's server and said 'Saved!'  then he banned me
Probably because he thought you stole his build.

I want to share a super lucky save on behalf of a guy named max x. I was on Maxwell's Valley TDM and was climbing flights of stairs. When I reach the top of the building I notice an enemy sitting on top of the stairs with a crossbow. Judging by his movements, I knew that he knew I was around. I sneak behind him with a stick grenade and he approaches me. I throw the grenade. I die and he lives. How you ask? The moment I threw the grenade the team balancer kicked in and put me on his team. This was really lucky because I threw the grenade RIGHT AT MY FEET.

k duds i waz in a pleen and i wanted to lend in the dogfite on the oter ship and i did and then sum ppl came on the deck b4 i did so and i ramed like 9 ppls and then i went inside and escurted my teemmait and we went bek in de pleen and flew back and we wr coolbr0s

Making this kind of topics is asking for the above.

I was like in a death match and then I accidently the other team.

I was like in a death match and then I accidently the other team.
I accidentally a tuna jar!

k duds i waz in a pleen and i wanted to lend in the dogfite on the oter ship and i did and then sum ppl came on the deck b4 i did so and i ramed like 9 ppls and then i went inside and escurted my teemmait and we went bek in de pleen and flew back and we wr coolbr0s

WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE TOPICS BECAUSE IDIOTS MIGHT POST ON THEM

I was flying into an enemy base, I was about to (accidentally) run over a retreating teammate
but somehow he got picked up into my plane instead :p

Someone dived at me in f18. They got killed somehow from the right and I jumped, landed in the plane, flew through the ground, back up again and killed someone from below :-)

I accidentally everyone with a shotgun.

Someone dived at me in f18. They got killed somehow from the right and I jumped, landed in the plane, flew through the ground, back up again and killed someone from below :-)
I miss the F18's.
i resuced peeps
the end
Specify?
Who said I was asking? And, by the way, that grammar was simply atrocious. Please fix.
WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE TOPICS BECAUSE IDIOTS MIGHT POST ON THEM
We can still make topics, but some people are more tolerable to noobs/newbs than others. If you make a topic like this, you've got to get used to being... criticized... like this.

Longest climaxs you had on BL!

I only save strong people.

I stuff on weak people

Longest climaxs you had on BL!

Two seconds D: