Author Topic: Saved!: Best rescues you made or had on BL!  (Read 2939 times)

Whether you've seen them, did them, or expirienced them, post them here! It doesn't matter if they were accidental, by the way.

For me, it was on Clone Trooper's Duck Hunt server. I was playing as a duck and was at 1-hit-KO health. I was on the run from a hunter when another player, I don't know who, slammed into me and took the hit. The slam managed to knock me out of the way, by the way(lol rhyme)

Another one was on Jaeden 7060's zombie server when I was on the run from a Tank. Another player, I don't remember who, stepped in the way of the Tank right as it was about to attack me. He took the hit, and right as he landed, another person was about to use a medkit and healed him. Someone else distracted the tank while Jae and I killed it.
  Epic teamwork and save ;)

Stop these stupid threads.

''Best ..... you had on BL''

Stop these stupid threads.

''Best ..... you had on BL''

Make him.

I'm just saying, it's not like you can FORCE him to stop.
This but Badspot can.

This but Badspot can.

But Carolcat isn't breaking any rules, now is he?

Make him.
Errrrrr.... "her".

But please... Don't argue. And Twente, you can't force me to do anything. Even though you might possibly be older than me, you don't control me. But perhaps if you asked nicely, people would listen more and you'd get better results. Just a suggestion. And I'm fully aware of what Badspot or Ephi or whoever the admins are can do, so please don't start.
But Carolcat isn't breaking any rules, now is he?
She, please. But besides that, agreed. Not surprisingly.

Errrrrr.... "her".

But please... Don't argue. And Twente, you can't force me to do anything. Even though you might possibly be older than me, you don't control me. But perhaps if you asked nicely, people would listen more and you'd get better results. Just a suggestion. And I'm fully aware of what Badspot or Ephi or whoever the admins are can do, so please don't start. She, please. But besides that, agreed. Not surprisingly.

Sorry for gender mixup.

It's ok, I get it alot.
 People, could we possibly go back on topic? ^-^

Ok, thx.

Just remembered a save that I did...

Ok, it was on a dogfight server. One of my team mates was in deep trouble(gosh, this goes in the kill and save catagory XD), and so I looked for a flying vehicle, thankfully found one. It was a typical stunt plane, the last flying vehicle left in a safe range. Of course, everyone was going for it, but most of them were killed before they got to it.
  So I barely made it to the plane after sustaining an explosion and a few close-call shots, and set off. Sadly, we had shot down an enemy plane, and the pilot had gotten into the plane. The other passenger shot the enemy, and so I took position of pilot. We took off to the area my team mate was at. I accidentally started a crash course and was going to hit my team mate...
  All thanks to a glitch, we survived.
  Upon slamming into my team mate, it force-boarded him. With him out of the way, I now had a clear run for take-off. Untill we were ambushed. We all sustained heavy damage, and I had to ram a few opponents and make a close take-off. I ended up stalling and the passenger from earlier on jumped out. Sadly, he had no parachute, so I had to make a risky return-flight to try to catch him.
  Thankfully, I caught him, but just barely. He was later sniped on the return flight, but me and the other passenger made it safely.

Lol, reading over that, it sounds too cheesy...

Is everyone speechless or what?

I went to this guy's server and said 'Saved!'  then he banned me

I remember being saved by headshot in a chopper.