Author Topic: Newcigarette in class, what to do?  (Read 8938 times)

Quote from: Rules of the Internet
118. Newcigarettes must be tortured to death. No exceptions.
186. Newcigarettes must be shot in the balls on site. No exceptions.

Write him a letter:

Dear newcigarette, I dislike your use of memes and how you can't triforce and I think you should an hero and gtfo out of school because all your base are belong to us now.

I can't believe how you're such a handicapped friend, and constantly point out all the richards, richards everywhere at school.

If you do not gtfo, you should be more like my friend, Craig, who be's cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

If you be like my friend Craig, I will always wanna be with you and live in harmony harmony oh love.

Please gtfo of school if you don't be like my friend Craig.

Couldn't find anymore memes to cram in there :x

He'll probably sit there, after reading the letter, and say "I am twelve years old and what is this?"

Write him a letter:

you can't triforce
  ▲
▲ ▲

Au contraire.

Tel him to shut the forget up or you'l beat the forget out of him during school in front of a teacher works for me.

There is the fat furry weeaboo newcigarette that thinks she knows all about the internet and memes when all she knows is "NARUTO" and other random stuffty animes. She also draws furry art, and thinks she knows about memes when really all she does know are "EPIC FAIL" (Not really a meme) and "D-Smiley"

She's also a christcigarette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDk4bq4XWy8

Proof of stuffty animation that she whores around school telling all the teachers that it's amazing. She even won a award or something for "Being the next famous animator"

WHATWHATWHAT
That's what  I said a long with "Wtf is she getting a award for something I could do 10X better in flash)