Poll

Who's the best squadmember generic space soldier?

Alan
9 (30%)
Ereo
3 (10%)
Iso
15 (50%)
Ereo
3 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: SPACE ADVENTURE REDUX - beter than deadrooster!!  (Read 198107 times)

yeah lets let our fabulous audience in on what exactly we're loving wielding. All we got was the general "mech" description.

yeah lets let our fabulous audience in on what exactly we're loving wielding. All we got was the general "mech" description.
lasers
or we can have someone poke their head through the broken roosterpit and shoot at the people

I am going to find you in real life and drop you into the crew compartment of a Russian T-72. Then I am going to time how long it takes you to find out what makes the cannon fire. I'm betting money on at least five minutes, seeing as how you've never been in a tank before and the labels are all in a foreign language.
This is the same loving situation you stupid tit.

Ereo: Check the owners manual again to find out what offensive capabilities the mech has and how to use them
Iso: Pin the enemy squad down with your gauss rifle whole Ereo finds out how stuff works.

By reading the manual, you see that the mech is equipped with:
Giant rockets(ammo spent)
Heavy Beam Cannons
Anti-Infantry guns
Jump Jets

For the sake of pacing, Ereo fires the anti infantry guns and hits one of them

Use jump jets and land on those puny cignus scum

Jump jet onto the closest one, then anti-infantry the one in the bottom right.

need odd or even for maneuverability roll

odd since even was cruel last time