Author Topic: BJwayMods Upload Service 2.0 | Complete Rewrite  (Read 2690 times)

Today I have taken the time to completely rewrite BJwayMods Upload Service to better suit my server and offer more to my users.  Everything is integrated and it now has features that are more accustomed to high budget upload sites and you now have alot more control over your files if you are registered.  More updates as they come!

Cool news BJ. Are you still using Dreamhost?

BJWAYMODS PWNS ALL NUBS

yeah and Oxycorp has the right idea. 

i have to say bjwaymods is the best upload service i have found

Although I found BJwayMods useful, I found MediaFire much more useful, because it was faster.  Not sure how much faster the new BJwayMods is though.

People who have used it have told me they've noticed a considerable increase in speed.  I've redesigned it to be faster and optimized.

I agree with kian, it is the best i have found as well.

ok....
btu yeah
its really efficient and stuff [size=0pt]and most importantly, its free :D[/size]

BJwaymods goes 100% Fine for me, probably because the hosting site and such is connected to a city only 3 hours away from me so I get fastest speed connection.

I don't really understand people who have problems with using his service, but any things for sure don't use handicap services like megaupload.
You must wait: 12.12 Mins before you downloads is read.
Those types of services are annoying and not useful for downloads such as a Blockland scripts/addon.

Ok, major things happened today so here is an update.

I have fixed an error restricting the file upload limit to 8mb so now it is back up to 500mb

I have also added a transloader for registered users similar to that of the one on imageshack.us except, it has the same limits and restrictions as the uploader (aka: Basically none).  But, you need to be registered and logged in to use it. 

Thanks for all of your support!

hey, nice work, did you ever get that chat script up and running?

BJwayMods is one of the best, in my opinion. I'm not just sayin that cause I'm a blogger on the media section either.

Elf,
Hell yeah!  :D  Here's the info page http://www.bjwaymods-media.com/gamedev/view/23

RebelZ,
Thanks dude and unbiased++

BJ, may want to look at the database for the media. It just email bombed me.