Author Topic: Big is back and better than evar!  (Read 2953 times)

I'm going to realese a huge pack of music however there is a slight problem. I have no clue as what music to do I have a few ideas I'm working on. Plus people ask me why the posts name is "Big is back" my Blockland name is BigBizNinja.

REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED

Current songs Im working on:

Call on me (80's one is way better) - Eric Prydz
Do you like waffles - Parry Gripp
Nom Nom Nom - Parry Gripp
Bad moon rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Blue Monday - Orgy
When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
New Divide - Linkin Park
What I've Done - Linkin Park
Holywood undead - sell your soul
System of a down - Soldier side

TEH DOWNLOAD!
http://www.mediafire.com/?z8ss5j6dlf0tn51

P.S. I have a lot more heavy metal now (I raided my dads music shelf >:) ) and well... maybe some songs I shouldnt put in this pack but that also means I have a lot more of the (somewhat) better songs.

P.P.S. Linkin Park. Enough said.

P.P.P.S. I have some Rammstein now.

P.P.P.P.S Chipmunk songs are an option.

P.P.P.... uh too many P's. S  Really mostly any song is ok If I think its somewhat bad I'll warn you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:36:09 AM by LiquidMetal »

First you are the first post quoting is irrelevant and cannot be proved otherwise until futher notice.
Second you are entitled to your opinion low leave.
Third Theres my dumbassery for the day...

I think your the dumb ass here.

You are entitled to your opinion low leave.

Plus if I cared a single ounce about what you think of me, then I would ignore you, but seeing as the more you comment the more you prove YOU are the dumbass... See I'm mature enough to say okay believe what you want, but your all like "STFU FOOL!" though thats not what you said. Now are you going to be a dumbass again? or are you gonna grow up and STFU. And just so you know. Worst. Comeback. Evar. Get sone new ones. Hey I saw some down at wallmart along with a life, perfct for you.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 05:23:01 PM by LiquidMetal »

i have parry grip nom nom nom on my blockland witch was made by me. So you can ask me to post it to media fire.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:21:01 PM by Rcburner »

No one can beat my 200 music pack. Lol

Nah the nom nom nom is already done but thanks the pack is probably going to be realeasedv9-19-10 (idk for sure what with my bad time) and holy crap 200 music... course download time would be... yeah... enough said.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:22:56 AM by LiquidMetal »

Please the full song of Hollywood undead - sell your soul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtA9FMKKmsw&feature=related and Soldier side by stystem of a down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YluAMCRT8
  well i mean after when your done with the ones at the top.

sure I basically just finished the pack but I had an error with one of the songs, it will be easy to add a quick addition. And no I'm not going to add the full songs for many reasons the least being banned then theres going to jail and Badspot getting sued I.E. no more blockland ect ect thats why the rules say "Dont Post Full Songs".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:26:16 AM by LiquidMetal »

Everyone knows that download time will be longer. It makes sense. Dur.

I'm going to realese a huge pack of music however there is a slight problem. I have no clue as what music to do I have a few ideas I'm working on. Plus people ask me why the posts name is "Big is back" my Blockland name is BigBizNinja.

REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED

Current songs Im working on:

Call on me (80's one is way better) - Eric Prydz
Do you like waffles - Parry Gripp
Nom Nom Nom - Parry Gripp
Bad moon rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Blue Monday - Orgy
When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
New Divide - Linkin Park
What I've Done - Linkin Park
Holywood undead - sell your soul
System of a down - Soldier side

TEH DOWNLOAD!
http://www.mediafire.com/?z8ss5j6dlf0tn51

P.S. I have a lot more heavy metal now (I raided my dads music shelf >:) ) and well... maybe some songs I shouldnt put in this pack but that also means I have a lot more of the (somewhat) better songs.

P.P.S. Linkin Park. Enough ****in' said.

P.P.P.S. I have some **** now.

P.P.P.P.S Chipmunk songs are an option.

P.P.P.... uh too many P's. S  Really mostly any song is ok If I think its somewhat bad I'll warn you.

COOKIE FOR ME?  :cookie: for you.

sure I basically just finished the pack but I had an error with one of the songs, it will be easy to add a quick addition. And no I'm not going to add the full songs for many reasons the least being banned then theres going to jail and Badspot getting sued I.E. no more blockland ect ect thats why the rules say "Dont Post Full Songs".
Well i guess its ok if you just make a cut rly no one wants to go to jail lol.