Author Topic: Fionbharr1 - "Your minecraft sound pack does not exceed my standard."  (Read 4551 times)

Rule of thumb #167:  Sarcasm doesn't communicate well over text.

I do aree with Raeyok though.

I think that's the only time we ever saw each other on diggys, so i put those up there.
It's funny because you didn't include everything before me getting jailed, such as your pompous douchebaggery of pretending to be the owner of the city by being an officer.

It's funny because you didn't include everything before me getting jailed, such as your pompous douchebaggery of pretending to be the owner of the city by being an officer.

General Nick wasn't muted because of hit attitude towards Fionbhar either.

I knew there was more to that than just those few pictures he posted.

Err... If you have pics, that would be helpfull, beacuse i must have neglected to SC every text line.

General Nick wasn't muted because of hit attitude towards Fionbhar either.

Do you remember so long ago?  I have forgotten all the small details, which is sad for me. Ah, fond times then, fond times. Anyhow, could you please elaborate for the sake of argument? Or would you prefer to not fuel this fire?

Rule of thumb #167:  Sarcasm doesn't communicate well over text.

I do not have this book of tips and tricks. My apolagies for not being able to figure that much out. I, being somewhat of a patron of the english language, prefer to use certain key terms and emphasis to attempt sarcasm. Obv, in some situations, i just look like another noob making retarted comments. I thank you for this bit of advice you have most likely inadvertantly given me.

*Insert my negative feelings towards this douche here.*

I have a big dislike for him for something that I don't wish to discuss.
Oh, and he acts superior always due to the fact he thinks as a god.
He should shut up.

Wow, how he posts is changing constantly.
"lolol i was just being sarcastic lololol"
to
"Seeing as I now type using better grammar, and spelling people will accept me and think I'm less stupid!"

He should shut up.
Yes.

I just looked at his "Oh, How i do Love People" topic.
He should shut up.

Err... If you have pics, that would be helpfull, beacuse i must have neglected to SC every text line.

Do you remember so long ago?  I have forgotten all the small details, which is sad for me. Ah, fond times then, fond times. Anyhow, could you please elaborate for the sake of argument? Or would you prefer to not fuel this fire?

I do not have this book of tips and tricks. My apolagies for not being able to figure that much out. I, being somewhat of a patron of the english language, prefer to use certain key terms and emphasis to attempt sarcasm. Obv, in some situations, i just look like another noob making retarted comments. I thank you for this bit of advice you have most likely inadvertantly given me.
Hey look another example of him pretending to be one of those philosophers in the UK that sits all day in front of a fireplace drinking tea while reading the newspaper.

I just looked at his "Oh, How i do Love People" topic.

I plan on making a extensive drama about Fionbharr1 tomorrow.

judging by the actions of the eponymous user in this topic i shall maintain my belief in that fionbharr is a grade B starfish

or grade C troll

cough

I like how he acts like he's a loving god and if you don't live up to whatever the hell he thinks then you're a piece of stuff.