Super power time~!

Author Topic: Super power time~!  (Read 7036 times)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Click random page, this is now your super power.

I got ;Literary Manipulation

Can cause books to float, tear out pages, or peel out the text.

Some can perform:

* “omnilegence”: to omnisciently know all written material (seldom)

* “papyrokinesis”: to control paper.

* "tabula rasa": steal text from books, leaving it blank.

* "sonography": read printed words by feeling ink impressions on paper.

well this sucks

Disruption Pulse

Produces a disruptive pulse from their eyes which can disable mutant powers, scramble electronic systems, and create a hypnotic masking effect to disguise brain wave patterns from psychics.

Meh

Furitve assimilation -

The user subconsciously nullifies the minds of others to easily merge into a group. Can walk into a restaurant and immediately assume a waiter, or go into a crime organization and assume a the role of domestic servant.

The user feels the general emotions of a society or group of people by having an internal social mirror. The user can mingle into any situation.

Doing it again,

Animal DNA assimilation - can transform into an animal-like state when they come into contact with an animal's blood.
edit Capabilities

In this state they take on the characteristics, abilities, memories and powers. They can also take the form of humans who's blood that they come into contact with.

Dangerous Side Effects

However it must be noted that by doing so the user is at the potential risk of having his/her mind overcome by the creatures memories and instincts. As a result the user may turn on his comrades and may never be able to return to his original state.

Also anyother DNA assimilation done prior would either be cancelled out, or (worse) build upon the newly assimilated DNA causing the user to lose more of his humanity.

O_O

THEY KNOW MY NAME!!!

edit: Lol, my powers own yours.

Thermopathy

When user's temperature is around 0°C user can shoot ice (out of hands) and control ice. When user's temperature is around 100°C user can shoot fire (out of hands) and control fire.

:D

Power Negation:

The power to nullify the supernatural powers of others. Also known as also called Power/Ability Cancellation or Power Blocking. Not to be confused with Mind Control.

The user can swap powers with others by touching them. At the user’s touch they transmit their power(s) to the target, while the target vice-versa. If the user touches two people, then the two targets swap powers (see power shift).

They can also morph powers as well.
Methods

* Some switches can be done by a touch (may be involuntary).
    * Seldom affects two people within their close proximity.

Limits

The target can flee with ability exchange (and other powers), leaving the user with seemingly permanent new powers.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Morphing
forget yeah.

Self-Sustenance:

The user can deny animal requirements for a long time. Can deny the need of food, sleep, and corporeal evacuation. The user’s body composes a substitute agent from kinetic and potential energy to fulfill the metabolism.

Can deny needs up to 7 months at high level.

HEY EVERYONE I'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR 7 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING OR TAKEN A stuff.

Power Negation:

The power to nullify the supernatural powers of others. Also known as also called Power/Ability Cancellation or Power Blocking. Not to be confused with Mind Control.

Nah Night Fox, you need this: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/FurrykenCIA