Author Topic: Oh god life is good.  (Read 7442 times)

You're all amateurs.
If you're feeling down just get some weed and smoke it up.
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you die of a THC overdose.

Wow, that's great! I can't wait until driver's ed. Is Wheels of Tragedy a good movie?

I find this funny because I feel like I'm experiencing the exact opposite.

That's odd...

Nothing can be said about parents other than that they're like concerned for me for some reason.
School is just a chore to wake up for.
The closest thing I had to better dreams was lucid dreaming a naked girl out of nowhere (lol).
Blockland is still the same usual place.
All classes of mine except for Computer apps (where I'm learning how to type in Office 2007 fdffng /Self Delete) are cool, especially History because he gets us going into good detail and English because he's funny.
Car, not too close in the future. Maryland upped the driving age I think.
Birthday coming, and winter too yes.

I expected to read up some stuff about girls talking to you or something. As these types of topics always are.
But you actually have the rest of your life going well.

Good job.

I expected to read up some stuff about girls talking to you or something. As these types of topics always are.

Good job.

Op will shoot himself in 3 years or less, i garuntee it.

4) I feel like I'm greatly improving in the forum of my dream. I have accumulated a series of awesome architecture sketches. Nothing too promising about me says it's even possible for me to become an architect, but hey, it's a start.
fixed?

inb4youturnintomagickmage.

I have a Droid X.

*shades*
My Dad has a Droid X. It's pretty fun to play around with with but ever since I got the IPod Touch 4 G I like it more.

Congrats.
Inb4 A.R.C. kills your dreams.

Arc is freddy krueger

Good job.

Thanks lol

:(

That is my envy face.

Can't read your envy face... MAMAMAMA.

fixed?

No, I just worded that stupidly. Lemme edit.

I've noticed recently I've been really happy with my life for no particular reason.

1) I've regained contact with my mom. To be totally honest, I feel like I have a mom again. Letters are obviously a very short step to contact but damn, it's something.

2) School isn't as stupid as my first impression judged. First glance, it's full of annoying preppy people, but get to know some of them and you see hilarious people that are cool in their own way and think you are too.

3) My dad is just a brilliant guy. Most of the time, he's an organized, funny and awesome guy. He cracks people up and he's damn creative. Not many people have a dad they can relate to so closely, but I, fortunately, do. At the same time, he's a good person to talk to.

4) I feel like I'm greatly improving with the skill it takes to become an architect. I have accumulated a series of awesome architecture sketches. Nothing too promising about me says it's even possible for me to become an architect, but hey, it's a start.

5) Blockland is becoming a great outlet for me. I can build awesome stuff (or stuff I think is awesome) and people like it. Even though I have a late ID, I feel talented. I'm making more friends and acquaintances then I ever have and they all seem pretty cool. I also joined {K} and I've never had such a cool experience here before.

6) My classes are so damn easy and fun. And they aren't even an hour long. I understand the material, I feel awesome when I understand. Except Spanish, the damn bitch hates my ass.

7) I'm in driver's ed. In as little as four weeks I could be driving around. Better yet, people said the class would suck, I enjoy it so much. I'll be sad when it's over.

8) My dad said he'd help me look for a car. As in something awesome I can use for myself. A CAR. forget YES.

9) I'm getting a Droid X at some point. I've never wanted anything so much that I'd actually helped pay for.

10) Winter is coming, it's my favorite season. Not much else to say here.

Hot damn, I am just a really happy person. :D
I've bolded what we currently have in common. It would be the same with the car only I'm too young to drive. :D
I already can drive, however, and my mothers trying to teach me how a car engine works. (assemble and dissemble)

The only reason I'm not playing blockland is because I can't host, regardless of the fact I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ASDF.

I don't know what a Droid X is, but I am getting a GTX 470 graphics card. >:)

It's a kick ass phone.

And that is scary lol.

This phase in your life will pass suddenly.

You will probably commit Self Delete at the age of nineteen in a Strip Club bathroom.